Greython Construction is excited to announce that we have been selected for Phase II of the Viceroy Sugar Beach Resort Expansion and Renovation Project.
Phase 2 scope includes:
- New ground-up fitness, spa and wellness facility
- Five new beachside villas, each with private pools
- New 3,850 sf bayside kitchen building inclusive of all new kitchen equipment and facilities
- Complete renovation of the Bayside Restaurant and Bar
- Renovation and reconstruction of the Jalousie Bar and Grill including all new kitchen equipment, outdoor fire pit and grill
- New events lawn area
- New pool deck and poolside cabanas
- Renovations to the Great Room Restaurant and Palm Court Bar
- Spa and therapy room renovations
- New covered walkways
- Facility and infrastructure upgrades
Greython acted as pre-construction and construction manager on Phase I of this project as well, which included adding resort amenities, upgrading the current facilities, completing extensive infrastructure improvements, restaurant renovations and adding additional hotel villas.
Sugar Beach has been recognized as on of the Top 40 Resorts/Hotels in the Caribbean by Condé Nast Traveler, the US News & World Report and Fodor’s Travel. Greython Construction is honored to continue to partner with this iconic brand.
Greython Construction is pleased to support hospitality construction, renovation and retrofitting in the Caribbean and throughout the United States. For more information visit greython.com.